Yellow Over Purple undertakes the collection and processing of your data, made from the site « www.yellowoverpurple.com », comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act.
Collection and purposes of data processing
|Information entry form in connection with Yellow Over Purple.||Management and monitoring of the commercial relations (ex: to contact you, to answer your questions,etc.)|
|Social networks (share button, video playback, etc.)||To be able to access different third-party sites and to execute requests.|
|Navigation on the site (reading articles, pages,etc.)||Customization of the site content, audience statistics.|
Data retention period:
Rights of access, correction, cancellation and opposition to treatment
You have a right of access, correction and opposition for legitimate reason of the personal information concerning you, as well as the possibility to oppose the treatment for purposes of prospection, in particular commercial. You may exercise these rights at any time by contacting HelpDesk Yellow Over Purple :by this form
When consulting our site « www.yellowoverpurple.com », cookies are stored on your computer, mobile or tablet.
A cookie is a small temporary file filed on your computer, when visiting a site. Cookies are managed by your browser.
Setting your web browser
You can choose to disable cookies at any time. Your browser can also be set to notify you of the cookies that are deposited on your computer and ask you to accept them or not. You can accept or reject cookies on a case-by-case basis or reject them consistently once and for all.
Here’s how to control or prevent cookie registration:
The configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your wishes with regard to cookies.
You can disable cookies by following the instructions below:
1/ Internet Explorer
- Click the Toolsbutton, and then click Internet Options. On the Generaltab, under Browsing History, click Settings.
- Click the View Filesbutton.
- Click the Name column header to sort all files in alphabetical order, and then browse the list until you see files that start with the Cookie prefix. (All cookies have this prefix and usually contain the name of the Web site that created the cookie).
- Select the cookie (s) including the name « www.yellowoverpurple.com », and delete them
- Click the Toolsbutton, and then click Options
- In the window that appears, choosePrivacy and click Delete specific cookies
Locate the files that contain the name « www.yellowoverpurple.com ». Select and delete them.
3/ if you are using the Safari browser
- In your browser, choose the Preferences & gt; Privacy
- Click Details
- Select cookies that contain the name « www.yellowoverpurple.com » and click Clear or Clear All.
- After you delete the cookies, click Done.
4/ if you’re using the Google Chrome browser
- Click Settings
- In privacy, click content settings
- Click Cookies and Site Data
- Locate the files that contain the name « www.yellowoverpurple.com ». Select and delete them.
- Click ok to return to your browser
More information on the CNIL website http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/ your trace / the-cookies /